Demi Ref



This is my new OC, Demi! I love him so much! And I'm really proud of the name I gave him! I'll explain it after I'm done with the bio!

Name: Demi
Gender: Male
Species: Ex-Angel
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, super optimistic, kinda silly.
Talents: Helping souls
Passions: Enjoying life, doing everything ever.
Dream Job: NOTHING!!
Fears: People not liking him, being made fun of.
Favorite food: Coffee! He's addicted to it! Especially cappuccinos!
Backstory: Kicked out of heaven for ------- (SPOILERS) and sent to live on Earth. He's probably immortal. Somehow he still has his halo and wings.

OKAY! Now on to his name!

His original name was Demitri, but he lost HALF OF IT when he got kicked out. Demi means half -- get it? He also only is HALF an angel -- that's why!

This has been Sol's lecture on my OC's name. As you can see, this will be crucial on the upcoming test, called "How much have you been stalking me?" No, seriously. How much?

Comments

Popular Posts