Hiatus!
I'm going to be on hiatus until during August! Just thought you should know! Don't worry, I'm still going to be working on characters and stuff, I just won't be able to use my drawing tablet (I left it at home :\)
Anyways, I bet you are all CRAVING any content possible, so here's a little fact I found out on my trip!
Have any of you guys watched the TV series "Penguins of Madagascar" or Netflix's "A Series of Unfortunate Events"? I was watching ASOUE and Count Olaf's voice was strangely familiar. I was in the middle of episode 3 when I realized that Count Olaf was played by the same person as Dr. Blowhole.
I bet you nobody will ever understand both references, but I make an effort! ;)
Anyways, I bet you are all CRAVING any content possible, so here's a little fact I found out on my trip!
Have any of you guys watched the TV series "Penguins of Madagascar" or Netflix's "A Series of Unfortunate Events"? I was watching ASOUE and Count Olaf's voice was strangely familiar. I was in the middle of episode 3 when I realized that Count Olaf was played by the same person as Dr. Blowhole.
I bet you nobody will ever understand both references, but I make an effort! ;)


Comments
Post a Comment